Ad Tech 17-07-2018
The latest Video Monetisation Report from adverting platform provider FreeWheel has pinpointed the continued evolution of premium video advertising in Europe, driven by the growing popularity of live sports content and streaming services.
Media Analysis 17-07-2018
A study from Juniper Research forecasts that future sports technologies, and the rapidly growing esports channel, will see annual spend reach $3.4 billion by 2023, yet it warns that key broadcasters are set to suffer losses as OTT firms bid for US sports rights.
The popularity of smart TVs has been shown clearly in research from IHS Markit calculating that that the global unit-share of such products rose from 45% of total TV shipments in 2015 to 64% in 2017 and likely 70% by the end of this year.
Screen Australia has revealed A$2.9 million in production funding for 10 new documentary projects, including a film and series for broadcasters ABC and SBS.
Global media solutions provider Globecast has partnered with international media company JungoTV to provide content for 12 English language channels for distribution on Indonesian mobile platform OONA TV in partnership with Telkom Indonesia.
Proud Supporters of Oldfield Old Boys’ Rugby Club.
Rugby for all ages with a deep heritage in success.
Most read news
- Globosat taps Harmonic for World Cup 4K distribution
- Streaming providers take a kicking for poor quality at World Cup
- World Cup week 4 draws 200MN audience in India
- Netflix’s cost of adding new domestic subs hits triple figures
- England v Croatia World Cup clash creates live TV sport record
- Telestream updates Wirecast
- HbbTV Association releases free-to-use DASH DRM reference application
- 4K/Ultra HD TVs driving flat panel TV market to 194MN units by 2022
- Amazon India to launch Raazi, Comicstaan for Prime Day
- NBCUniversal blasts BeoutQ for stealing World Cup feed
- Hindi horror series Kaun Hai? to debut on Colors
- KPN taps Accenture for video delivery
- BBC warns of 20-second delay on England World Cup streaming
- Analyst: CanalPlay Closure highlights that differentiation, content king for SVOD success
- Pirates plunder World Cup streams
- BBC scores with online World Cup group stage coverage