Even though many fellow analysts have warned of late of the price sensitivity of the SVOD leader’s customers, the recent hike in fees by Netflix is unlike to cause a mass exodus of the core base predicts Hub Entertainment Research.
Bringing human rights programming to a mainstream audience, the International Observatory of Human Rights (IOHR) has launched the web-based IOHRTV channel.
UK-based pre-school learning and entertainment app provider Hopster has announced that it is launching a new season of its original hit show, Two Minute Tales.
Hot on the heels of revealing that its globally produced original hours in 2018 hit a record high of over 8,500 hours, ITV Studios (ITVS) has announced two new international versions of its and Motion Content Group’s format Love Island will air in 2019.
Most read news
- La Voz notches big ratings for Telemundo
- OTT landscape set to evolve in 2019
- HBO reveals Game of Thrones' Season 8 premiere date
- Sub Saharan Africa’s OTT market shines
- Eurosport claims record viewing for Four Hills ski tournament
- Motion Pictures signs co-production deal with Gloobinho
- Netflix subscribers show growing sensitivity to price increases
- Disney India to launch Marvel HQ channel
- Salman Khan enters TV production with The Kapil Sharma Show
- Sony India revises pricing as it unveils new bouquets
- Story of Yanxi Palace tops Google’s 2018 TV search league
- GOLFTV adds Ladies European Tour to the mix
- SK Telecom claims world’s first for live TV over commercial 5G network
- HGTV opens digital hub to follow Brady Bunch home renovation
- CBS to shoot Super Bowl in 4K/8K
- AirTies teams with Broadcom on Wi-Fi 6