Media Investment 16-03-2018
As it continues its structural corporate realignment, leading satellite operator SES is claiming the successful launch and pricing of a bond offering in which it has agreed to sell senior unsecured fixed rate notes due in 2026 for a total amount of €500 million.
The Walt Disney Company's global entertainment and news television properties, Disney|ABC Television Group and Disney Research, have selected Redrock Microsystems to license certain technology and patents.
Social TV 16-03-2018
Social media giant Twitter has announced a host of partnerships to deliver a range of video sport content to users across the Asia Pacific.
Leading global music channel MTV is hitting the shores of Hawaii with the green light of a US version of the global youth brand’s international phenomenon, Ex on the Beach.
Over-the-top (OTT) provider Unreel has added the Adventure Sport Network (ASN) to its line-up, in partnership with TEN: The Enthusiast Network.
Free-to-air (FTA) network Imagen Televisión and Mediapro have reached an agreement to produce a Mexican version of the series Chiringuito de Pepe.
Most read news
- Amazon names India as fastest growing market for Prime Video
- US pay-TV revenues to fall by $27BN over next five years
- Major US pay-TV providers lose 1.5MN subs in 2017
- Sneaky Pete back out on Amazon
- BT nets Vanarama football league rights for three more seasons
- MTV3 upgrades news production infrastructure with Avid
- Canal Digital secures 4K Android TV service with Conax
- JioTV offers interactive coverage of Nidahas Trophy
- beIN plans six FIFA World Cup channels
- HOOQ takes The Oath as first Hollywood SVOD original
- Digital entertainment behaviour the key to UK SVOD uptake
- Sky to bundle Netflix
- Premio Lo Nuestro takes Univision Network to nearly 8MN total viewers
- Viewers need up to four OTT services to meet content needs
- Orange sees impressive growth
- Red Bull TV exec joins Dailymotion