Ad Tech 27-02-2020
Extreme Reach's AdBridge report into the ad tech landscape has revealed that full year video benchmarks for 2019 have highlighted rapid transformation of digital advertising driven by streaming and ad supported video-on-demand.
Media Analysis 27-02-2020
After peaking in 2015 at $112 billion, pay-TV revenues in Canada and the US are projected to take one almighty fall over the next five years to total $62 billion in 2025 according to a study by Digital TV Research.
Mexico’s leading multimedia conglomerate TV Azteca has deployed Dalet Galaxy five to refresh the company’s content supply chain and deliver programming options faster to its audiences across all of its platforms.
Leading home CE equipment provider Technicolor has entered into a partnership with 3SS to provide customers of Altibox subscribers in Norway and Denmark with an optimised viewing experience on the high-end Android TV JADE set-top box.
Most read news
- Facebook to the fore as YouTube accounts for over a quarter of all mobile traffic
- Viacom International Studios, Infinity Hill ink Spanish-Language development deal
- VIZIO embeds Disney+ on SmartCast TVs
- Disney+ to launch in UK at discounted annual rate but without The Simpsons
- Tying TV to business outcomes a high priority for Euro advertisers
- HbbTV Association releases targeted advertising specification
- Mezzo expands in Asia with the launch on Canal+ Myanmar
- Sony unveils 5G Xperia smartphone line
- Orange taps Ericsson, Nokia for 5G rollout
- Pluto TV, Hisense, Vidaa forge global partnership
- 5G to transform the technology, media and telecommunications landscape
- DPP plots path for fully IP future for content delivery
- Starz, Lionsgate ink UK output deal for split theatrical streaming window
- SVOD surge leads to rise in solo video viewing
- Continued growth in premium video ad views, addressable TV
- Travelxp 4K books in with tivùsat in Italy