HBO Latin America is bringing gaming content related to its original series slate to Argentina's Campus Party.
Looking to a major pay-TV deployment in Argentina during 2018, Mexican telco giant América Móvil has confirmed IPTV trials in Buenos Aires.
Malaysia-based iflix is introducing a free, advertising supported tier to its existing subscription-based online video service, as well as unspecified local free-to-air and pay-TV channels.
Furthering its strategy to boost original content, British commercial broadcaster UKTV has ordered its first scripted drama and has commissioned further seasons of its popular comedy series.
Most read news
- Hispanic networks thrown into Mexico’s presidential debate
- Netflix takes on new Idris Elba comedy vehicle
- Megan Fox spearheads alternative history series for Travel Channel
- Audrey is back for Descendants 3
- Top ten pay-TV operators set to lose almost $20BN by 2023
- Secuoya closes €100MN funding round to boost LATAM expansion
- Viu scores content collaboration deal with GMM Channel
- Mexico: OTT hot on the heels of cable TV
- Football focus for Swisscom as it signs for Champions League
- Hotstar ups its IPL game with Watch’NPlay
- Brazilian pay-TV subs fall under the 18MN-mark
- Harmonic joins ATSC 3.0 Phoenix test bed
- Sky Italia, Open Fiber forge long-term network deal
- Ålcom announces FilmBox for Finland
- Sony expands Sky OTT catalogue in Spain
- Formula 1 to launch streaming TV service in May