Turner International's Digital Ventures & Innovation (DV&I) Group is joining forces with Warner Bros. Digital Networks (WBDN) to create launch a new, multi-territory subscription video-on-demand movie streaming service, FilmStruck.
Mexico-based media conglomerate Grupo Imagen is implementing Editshare technology to support the production of its telenovelas and news packages.
Addressing media demands ahead of Pope Francis’s first visit to Peru, Telefónica has reinforced TV broadcasting infrastructure and connectivity services across three press centres in the country.
Ecuador’s free-to-air (FTA) network Ecuavisa has become the first international partner for Globo’s latest soap opera hit, Edge of Desire.
Expanding their unified content strategy, Univision and Televisa have launched a TV pilot initiative to boost development of new original series by independent producers.
Canal+ Group has launched a new 4K/Ultra HD service delivering a mixed array of content via broadcast and over-the-top (OTT) networks in France.
Most read news
- Netflix to debut Drug Lords
- MENA pay-TV revs set to fall in 2018
- BritBox, all3media International team to expand British content streaming service in US
- CBeebies’ Hey Duggee passes 1BN video views in China
- CABSAT 2018: Yahlive to add 35 South Asian TV channels
- Etisalat E-Vision to launch eJunior app
- Fox, Premier League launch copyright infringement case in Singapore
- CABSAT 2018: FTA HDTV accelerates across MENA region
- Vatican Media to transmit Christmas Eve Midnight Mass live in Ultra HD
- Consumers demanding more from streaming services
- El Clásico travels around the globe in HDR
- Consolidated Communications adds fuboTV live OTT TV
- Spain looks to establish reference VOD, streaming measurement system
- Hispasat moves Amazonas 4 to 74 degrees West
- Disruptive technologies, global giants, cybercrime to drive ‘unprecedented’ security changes
- Wochit appoints biz-dev director