In a move that it says opens a new chapter of smart TV for the company, Sony Europe has enabled a select number of its 4K HDR TVs with Android TV with the Google Assistant built in.
Los Angeles-based Production Resource Group (PRG) has acquired three Lightspeed Live systems from Telestream to produce video elements for live shows, including video walls and big-screen projection – and save them for on-demand playback.
YouTube TV has added 14 Starz and Starz Encore premium pay TV channels to its line-up.
Most read news
- beIN takes Middle East by surprise with free-to-air World Cup offer
- Univision, Netflix set downfall of El Chapo
- Egypt compels FIFA to offer free-to-air World Cup TV rights
- NGINX supports myCanal for Canal+
- Telefónica, Netflix premiere global partnership in UK
- European Digital Forum 2018: Time for TV industry to think differently
- Global OTT households to reach 265MN by 2022
- K-pop show amplified by CJ E&M’s global streaming service
- Swisscom taps ATEME for MediaCloud
- Turner, Warner Bros. take SVOD film service to Spain, France
- Telefónica takes Netflix to European, LATAM TV platforms
- Mobile video viewing rises in key markets over Q1 2018
- Eight arrests in HK content piracy crack down
- Univision: original World Cup programming to cover up the lack of live coverage
- Netflix renews Korean show Busted! I Know Who You Are
- El Tri makes up for Univision’s lack of World Cup coverage