In a move that the operator and the content provider almost certainly regard as no gamble in the home of high-stakes gaming, Monaco Telecom’s customers will now have access to three of SPI/FilmBox’s popular channels, namely Gametoon HD, FightBox HD and Fast&FunBox HD.
Leading operators Bell Canada and Telefónica Deutschland have announced plans to deploy 5G networks across their respective territories, enabled by essential technology from Swedish communications technology provider Ericsson.
Media Analysis 02-06-2020
Research from Samsung Electronics UK has revealed just how significantly viewing habits have evolved in recent weeks in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, with adults and children are turning to screen time for both education and entertainment purposes.
Ad Tech 02-06-2020
Operators Comcast and Charter have teamed with media giant ViacomCBS on a new joint venture designed to help marketers use audience insights for advanced TV and premium video advertising.
As it ramps up its scale across streaming and connected TV platforms, the Bloomberg TV+ service has revealed that it has been using live broadcast-quality IP-video technology from Zixi to enable its latest release on Samsung TV Plus.
The Motorsport Network has announced a two-year stats and results feed agreement with leading Chinese broadcaster Tencent Sports providing data, historical results and additional information for 11 different series.
Major Businesses 02-06-2020
Bringing together expert technologists and industry leaders leading production technology provider Grass Valley has assembled a council of customers selected from media industry technologists and business leaders to drive targeted innovation and workflow transformation.
Most read news
- SBS Belgium takes Live PD: Police Patrol, Nightwatch to Benelux Region
- Conviva, Akamai announce partnership to enhance streaming video experiences
- Free-to-air, pay-TV firms to share coverage of Premier League return
- International Hockey Federation, NAGRA net ten-year digital experience partnership
- LTN rides Wave of IP-based satellite alternative
- HBO Max officially launches
- OTT, SVOD players increase reach in UK homes
- Atresmedia, Smartclip deepen strategic partnership for HbbTV in Spain
- Netflix, Disney+ set to amass 460MN subs by 2025
- SVOD services continue local content push
- Covid-19 to drive greater TVOD usage in 2020
- K League 1 taps Grabyo to deliver season opener live to social media
- Video business continues lower orbit but SES claims solid first quarter 2020
- Broadcast shows resilience in tough third quarter for Eutelsat
- Pluto expands orbit in Europe, Latin America
- SVOD market set to boast 775.8MN subs, be worth $72.3BN by 2025