Online video monetisation and services provider Ooyala has become the first premiere partner of Adobe for integrated video solutions in a new partnership that combines Ooyala’s Integrated Video Platform solutions with the Adobe Experience Cloud.
Pushing live sports boundaries and a broadening its portfolio of IP-based routing capabilities are at the heart of SAM’s offering at NAB 2017.
IBM is to roll out a Watson artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled cloud service to help companies extract new insights from video, generating new metadata and helping media and entertainment companies deliver customised content to viewers.
VICE Media has chosen Tata Communications to build a high-performance, cloud-based platform for global media asset management, storage, content contribution and distribution.
Imagine Communications has introduced its Open Zenium programme to share source code to the Zenium microservices library.
Cincinnati Bell has broadened its deployment of the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) multi-network solution to support over-the-top (OTT) video delivery of its streaming app, Watch Fioptics.
Two regional US cable providers, Marquette-Adams of Oxford, Wisconsin and Highlands Cable Group of Highlands, North Carolina, have licensed the SES-provided Ultra HD programming through Vivicast Media following trials of the SES platform.
Wowza Media Systems and Haivision have founded the SRT Alliance, to manage the open-source availability of SRT, a video transport protocol.
Turner has selected TiVo as its EMEA metadata distribution partner and will utilise services from the latter’s new Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages to manage its electronic programme guide (EPG) metadata distribution and service, which covers 44 channels in the region.
Most read news
- Booming over-the-top video set to overtake TV within five years
- Vimeo enhances OTT platform, appoints sales SVP
- Starz adopts ARRIS transcoding for satellite delivery
- NAB 2017: Blue Man Group goes VR
- NAB 2017: Grey Juice Labs launches onto US VOD market
- Amazon launches Fire TV stick in India
- DISH awarded $1MN in piracy case against Lool IPTV
- blim strengthens OTT mobile presence with Televisa, Telefónica
- World Baseball Classic hits home run for ESPN Deportes
- Mexican football reaches LATAM with Televisa-Chivas deal
- Telemundo cranks up pressure on Univision
- BBC World News seals OTT live stream deal with Hulu
- NAB 2017: Switch launches multi-screen streaming app
- Chivas TV tries out the big screen
- Improved VOD targeting potentially driving $375MN global revenues
- Verizon aims to boost OTT efficiency with content intelligence system