We are truly living in an age of multi-screen broadcasting but as content appears in more and more places, the risk of it being pirated increases. Watch this RapidTV News webinar to find out what threats are out there and how the broadcast industry can avoid them and embrace and exploit securely new viewing platforms such as OTT and connected TV.
Introducing our panelists: Geir Bjørndal, Conax
Introducing our panelists: Noureddine Hamdane, Viaccess
Introducing our panelists: Howard Silverman, NDS
1. What's the current threat landscape for content protection?
2. How have the likes of OTT and multiplatform affecting the content protection industry?
3. Are all operators likely to offer a regular managed service in addition to unmanaged ones such as OTT? How will this affect content protection?
4. How inherently secure is connected TV? Does its emergence mean having to work with CE vendors?
5. What challenges exist in protecting connected TV apps?
6. What standards will likely emerge in the new broadcasting arena?
7. How difficult has it been to lock down tablets and protect them from attack?
8. How is the need to protect multi-platform services changing the industry?
9. Is the role of content protection firms now changed totally?
10. Should we stop using the word content protection and concentrate on service management?
11. What effect is social media having on content and service protection?
12. What should be the opportunities and priorities for those protecting content and services?
13. What's the next big challenge that content and service protection firms will face?