Season three of acclaimed and award-winning comedy series Better Things is to make its return on FX in Asia and on video-streaming service FOX+ for its third season debut on 1 March 2019, the same day as in the US.
Media Analysis 22-01-2019
As the smart home begins to gain traction and starts to reshape the way that people consume and discover new content, the entertainment landscape could begin to fragment further says new research from Futuresource Consulting.
Major Businesses 22-01-2019
Gearing up for its major push into the DTC arena in 2019, Disney has revealed detailed financial information regarding its recently formed direct-to-consumer and international business segment, showing significant losses for its Hulu undertaking.
A+E Networks is partnering with Los Angeles-based PPI Releasing for the US broadcast syndication launch of its hard-hitting documentary series Intervention.
Spanish satellite operator Hispasat has reached agreement with services provider Media Broadcast Satellite to distribute SPI International’s FunBox UHD channel in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa (EMEA).
Most read news
- La Voz notches big ratings for Telemundo
- Disney India to launch Marvel HQ channel
- OTT landscape set to evolve in 2019
- Netflix subscribers show growing sensitivity to price increases
- HBO reveals Game of Thrones' Season 8 premiere date
- India’s DD Free Dish readies for February slot e-auction
- Sinclair makes STIRR with new free live and on-demand streaming
- OTT market far from saturation says Ooyala
- Salman Khan enters TV production with The Kapil Sharma Show
- Sony India revises pricing as it unveils new bouquets
- Story of Yanxi Palace tops Google’s 2018 TV search league
- SK Telecom claims world’s first for live TV over commercial 5G network
- HGTV opens digital hub to follow Brady Bunch home renovation
- CBS to shoot Super Bowl in 4K/8K
- BBC Studios Latin America announces NAPTE slate
- Samsung's HDR10+ ecosystem gains momentum