iQIYI is set to launch an integrated 4K virtual reality (VR) headset supporting 8K (7680*3840) panoramic video playback, saying it will be the first of its kind in the world.
Ad Tech 19-04-2018
Global video advertising and monetisation platform SpotX has announced a strategic partnership with music television network XITE to launch a programmatic advertising solution for linear TV, with added targeting capabilities.
In a move it says highlights the importance of mobile to its ambitions, BT Sport has announced EE's Matt Stagg to the newly created role of director of mobile strategy.
Proving yet again why the likes of 21st Century Fox and Comcast are lodging huge bids to bring it under their full control, the Sky money truck has rolled on during its third quarter of the year.
The continual expansion of display real estate, faster data speeds, specialised data plans and improved video displays present a real opportunity for live TV streaming services such as Sling TV to be marketed as mobile offers, says research from Strategy Analytics.
Most read news
- Formula 1 to launch streaming TV service in May
- Asia, America and Britain have Talent on AXN
- Jennifer Lopez headlines Super Saturday on-demand
- IPL 2018 opener watched by more Indians than ever before
- Comcast extends Netflix partnership
- ESPN, UOL sign Brazilian OTT partnership
- SES expands Ultra HD platform into LATAM
- Cameras roll on Wentworth S7
- Hum TV to carry Pakistan vs. West Indies cricket in Europe
- Football focus for Swisscom as it signs for Champions League
- Ownzones announces AWS API integration
- Hotstar ups its IPL game with Watch’NPlay
- Pay-TV operators failing to provide expected customer experiences
- Iflix secures K-drama Grand Prince
- Harmonic joins ATSC 3.0 Phoenix test bed
- Brazilian pay-TV subs fall under the 18MN-mark