President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama have entered into a multi-year agreement to produce films and series with Netflix, via their Higher Ground Productions company.
Star India is boosting its Kannada entertainment channel Star Suvarna with the June launch of a localised version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Kannadada Kotyadhipati.
Ad Tech 22-05-2018
Tremor Video DSP, a programmatic video platform, is partnering with Cuebiq to develop a geo-behavioural targeting solution for over-the-top (OTT) devices.
Most read news
- Sony secures LATAM SVOD exclusivity for BBC’s Doctor Who
- Next TV Series 2018: LATAM tangoes to a new pay-TV future
- Netflix tops time for UK in-app mobile VOD viewing
- Amazon drives direct-to-consumer TV network subscriptions market
- Netflix ups original film slate by 40%
- Nordic SVOD market at ‘all-time high’
- Food Network serves up fresh fare, old faves with June premieres
- Pay-TV in US loses 305K subs in Q1
- Megan Fox spearheads alternative history series for Travel Channel
- Amazon Prime Video India announces digital premiere of Rangasthalam
- DIRECTV LATAM readies 4K channel in time for El Clásico
- América Móvil places hope on Argentina's coming IPTV operation
- EU to mandate VOD firms to fund European content
- Univision raises bet on Sunday’s family line-up
- BBC America kills it in ratings for Killing Eve
- Univision targets Hispanic social foodies with Delicioso