Virtual production and image robotics specialist Mo-Sys Engineering and cloud broadcast graphics company HYPER Studios have created what they say is the first virtual production system with data-driven sports graphics.
Cloud-based technology provider for broadcast TV and streaming TV, Amagi, has launched CLOUDPORTXpress, a self-service cloud playout platform aimed at content owners who want to create 24x7 linear OTT channels.
Live video streaming and remote production specialist LiveU is to offer customers four camera feeds from the courthouse media centre covering the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer charged with second-degree murder and manslaughter in the George Floyd case.
Most read news
- Reelz, Spiegel History acquire Titanic: Stories From The Deep
- Korean, US content power online video consumption in Southeast Asia
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- Three UK extends 4G, 5G networks
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s advanced video advertising business
- Gracenote launches personalised imagery solution
- BBC Three to return as a broadcast channel in January 2022
- MediaKind adds Dolby Vision to encoding portfolio
- Scripps launches free networks Doozy and Defy TV
- Extreme E inks deal with TV2 Hungary
- Number of Twitch streamers surges by 150% to 9.9 million
- TikTok becomes official UEFA EURO 2020 sponsor
- Formula 1 viewing slips back down the grid in 2020
- ViacomCBS UK channels register strongest combined performance in 2020
- Wurl spins outs banner year for viewing and monetisation in 2020
- Disney+ acquires all five seasons of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
- BritBox appoints international CEO
- tvN makes African debut on DStv
- NHL scores with AWS Teams in video delivery
- Disney+, Netflix to take divergent growth paths in Asia in 2021