New Zealand’s Freeview service is launching a new on-demand platform, to replace its existing FreeviewPlus service, combining all broadcaster content in a single, easier to use interface.
Olympusat has released OlyHub, an online content marketplace focused on the needs of Spanish-language TV in the US.
Just weeks after digital satellite subscription TV service TSTV was introduced to the populous African country, Econet Media’s pay-TV platform Kwesé TV has launched in Nigeria.
To some ridiculous and to many utterly compelling, but Mike Bartlett’s BBC drama Doctor Foster has undoubtedly proved a hit not just on linear TV but also on the iPlayer in September 2017.
Film production and distribution firm The Movie Studio has negotiated a content licence and revenue participation agreement with Lotus Research for its Vū-Mē online content aggregation and application platform.
Ad Tech 20-10-2017
A consumer study of virtual reality (VR) advertising has found that the new medium is highly memorable with 70% aided recall across all ad formats and the highest levels occurring with the pre-roll, achieving as much as 90% aided recall.
Most read news
- Netflix hits new high as subs soar in Q3
- SVOD surges as multiple services become a trend
- Asia Pacific AVOD to top North America by 2021
- Amazon ramps up channel line-up with Insight TV
- Hotstar to stream cricket’s Ranji Trophy
- Crackle expands LATAM SVOD presence
- Arqiva delivers first F1 4K content for FOX Networks Group Asia
- Eurosport teams with Snap to boost Olympic audience engagement
- Oak Island returns for series five
- Hallmark Channel expands with Drama network, SVOD
- TSTV to launch in Nigeria
- Telemundo brings Latin music stars to hurricane, earthquake telethon
- OTT TV and film revs rocketing to reach $83BN over next five years
- Mercury Filmworks shakes up management team
- Linear OTT boosts falling US pay-TV
- SI puts in 90min to boost Planet Fútbol content