Live video and real-time data specialist Dejero has announced a $60 million minority recapitalisation of the business, led by Vertu Capital.
Virgin Media has successfully delivered next-generation 2.2Gbps broadband speeds to homes in Southampton and Manchester in real-world trials.
Streaming service Rakuten TV has expanded its free content offering on Samsung’s TV Plus service.
Most read news
- ServiceNow, Conviva collaborate for streaming customer service
- Vewd enables Facebook watch TV app for smart TVs, STBs
- Shahid VIP on the grid with Formula 1
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing in IP-based expansion
- FUEL TV to ride the wave of the WSL Tour
- SPI FightBox launches on Waoo in Denmark
- Deezer sounds out Globoplay partnership
- Agent Hamilton makes a return with Dramacorp Pampas Studios
- Factual Factory, BossaNova make quick turn on Suez Canal debacle doc
- European Super League unveiled but broadcast plans unclear
- TCS rolls out connected home solution
- WildEarth lands on Elisa in Finland
- Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+ drive Eastern European SVOD
- Viu to add new Korean dramas in April
- Alibi secures UK broadcasting rights for Smother
- ABS-CBN adopts Amagi to take operations to the cloud
- Establishing online broadcasting with minimum delays and maximum audience coverage
- T-Mobile taps Google for video as it shutters mobile video line
- Samsung unveils new mid-band 5G solutions
- Beyond Rights acquires Caroline Flack doc for international distribution