Despite the last Premier League UK TV deal costing an eye-watering £5.2 billion, new analysis has discovered that football is actually the best value sport for fans to watch only on satellite TV, at just 34p per live game.
Thunderbirds fans are being given a rare opportunity to bid on a Lady Penelope puppet in a charity auction in aid of London's Great Ormond Street Hospital for children next month.
Liberty Global plc has selected the UXP Systems User Lifecycle Management (ULM) platform as a central component of its digital transformation.
Most read news
- YouTube Red plots Liza Koshy series
- K-Pop’s G-Dragon fires Kocowa’s Thanksgiving shows
- tvN becomes leading Asian pay–TV channel in key Singapore demographic
- Amazon Prime Video inks exclusive international output agreement with AMC Studios
- US consumers spend more time watching films and TV
- Hidden to appear on BBC Four
- Sony grows LATAM VOD presence
- Netflix partners SRK’s Red Chillies for Indian original
- Invidi, Foxtel deal marks milestone for Australian addressable TV
- Sony makes BRAVIA TVs compatible with Amazon Alexa in UK, US
- US OTT market heats up
- Losses due to online TV, film piracy soar to $52BN
- Univision remains home for Liga MX football in US
- Olympusat gains Insight for US Hispanic, LATAM markets
- More than half of US broadband households subscribe to pay-TV, OTT service
- Smart TV market to reach $292.55BN by 2025