China’s VS Media and Japan’s Tabilabo have each sealed deals with Discovery Networks for digital content customised for the digitally aware millennial generation.
MTV International has announced new series of its Clickbait, its showcase of the best of the Web’s musical moments hand-picked from the Internet by MTV.
Ryan Seacrest Productions and Endemol Shine North America are to premiere talent competition series Best.Cover.Ever. as a channel on the YouTube online video platform.
US cable network Velocity has premiered of the all new original series Speed Is the New Black.
Intelsat is partnering with Encompass Digital Media to make NASA TV linear Ultra HD channel available for Latin American cable operators.
Most read news
- NAB 2017: Blue Man Group goes VR
- Spuul app added to Amazon Fire Stick, Kindle in India
- blim strengthens OTT mobile presence with Televisa, Telefónica
- TV Azteca goes over-the-top with Olympusat across the US
- NAB 2017: Televisa taps Ericsson for end-to-end HD delivery
- Kaltura, Nokia partner on OTT enablement
- AMC accepts ATEME to power international distribution
- Netflix cracks China market with iQiyi deal
- Mexican football reaches LATAM with Televisa-Chivas deal
- Telemundo cranks up pressure on Univision
- Chivas TV tries out the big screen
- BBC World News seals OTT live stream deal with Hulu
- NAB 2017: Switch launches multi-screen streaming app
- Improved VOD targeting potentially driving $375MN global revenues
- Verizon aims to boost OTT efficiency with content intelligence system
- Netflix to stream Korean drama Man x Man