Univision Communications, Donald Trump's organisation and the NBCUniversal-owned Miss Universe organisation have announced a long-term partnership for the Spanish-language television and digital rights for the beauty contests Miss Universe and Miss USA. Univision will work with the organisation to co-produce the both pageants.
Shrugging aside its recent travails, Sony has made major enhancements to its PlayStation Network, with Sky adding to the platform's content roster.
Global distributor Cisneros Media Distribution has signed a deal with production house Intro Pictures to develop the format DeMente Criminal (Criminal MasterMind) for the Brazilian audience.
Most read news
- Half of pay-TV subs with HBO OTT would cut the cord
- BBC launches new range of iPlayer-exclusive programming
- Netflix plans 20 original series per year
- 2015 to be year of Ultra HD as channels drive uptake
- Private operators on verge of 4G agreement in Ecuador
- Neotion, Broadpeak, Eutelsat team for FTA OTT
- Nigeria unveils US$12MN fund to tackle Nollywood piracy
- Sports content costs for pay-TV set to accelerate
- Pay-TV subscribers love Netflix too
- CES 2015: Skyworth, China Telecom launch connected TV
- CES 2015: Samsung unveils its SUHD future with next-gen 4KTVs and UHD Alliance
- Christian TV to bless UK with TBN on Freeview
- Short-form has strong future but TV and films drive online video
- DIRECTV hikes prices ahead of AT&T merger
- TiVo passes 5MN cable subscriptions
- IBC MENA: OTT the new IPTV