For the next four years the Greek football championship will continue to air live on Novasports after the Greek sports channel and Forthnet subsidiary signed an extension of the agreement with the county's Super League.
Aiming to expand its reach in programmatic content delivery, IRIS.TV has launched a personalised end-screen plugin for the Kaltura video technology platform.
Viacom has adopted Rentrak's viewing information and integrated purchase information from its IRI, Shopcom and IHS Polk's automotive segmentations.
Comcast has announced that Xfinity customers on the X1 Entertainment Operating System can now live-stream content over the Internet from their smartphone to the television to share with friends and family.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- Spanish Government gives green light to collective La Liga TV rights
- Al-Jazeera America operations in upheaval
- Moms like McSteamy, drama and Modern Family
- NexTV Summit to reveal Latin America's OTT future
- ARRIS paints a picture of a bright 2015
- Canal+ buyout €200MN less than initially expected
- Google, Facebook and BBC slug it out in UK digital
- Filmed entertainment drags down Viacom's Q2
- OTT streaming to hit 100MN subs by 2015
- Rocketing Facebook surpasses YouTube in video views
- Accenture: World's love affair with the TV may be coming to an end
- IAB: streaming video has become completely mainstream
- Pay-TV to inch upwards while OTT rockets over next five years
- OTT challenges pile up as viewing experience has huge impact on profitability
- Video infrastructure set to rocket 37% despite virtualisation
- Verizon adds premium yoga network to FiOS