Qwilt has partnered with Altiostar in a series of joint go-to-market initiatives, including joint marketing and selling of their integrated solution for mobile video streaming.
Strength in core architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) and manufacturing business have compensated for flat revenues and profits for Autodesk in entertainment during 2014.
The regulatory hurdles in the way of Comcast's proposed acquisition of Time Warner Cable have become higher with news that the cable companies are under investigation for potential backing of rival services.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- Mobile video advertising rises across the board
- UK Culture, Media and Sport Committee sees no long-term future in BBC Licence Fee
- DirecTV is not sold on OTT, eyes margins
- Premium children's animation scores for BBC Worldwide
- Average UK TV set viewing falls in 2014
- Screen-agnostic online TV ecosystem expanding rapidly and profitably
- TV ad revenue flags in January
- User experience the key for providers to maintain edge over OTT
- Demand for OTT, SVOD an opportunity not threat for pay-TV
- OTT streaming drives up mobile bandwidth requirements
- VOD market set to more than double
- Netflix content acquisition costs pose a challenge for global roll-out
- IPL 2015 auctions to air live on Sony Six
- Sports driving mobile video consumption
- Streaming Video Alliance starts life warning of risk to industry
- IPTV to drive global pay-TV to over 900MN subs