On its 25th anniversary, VSN has launched a new corporate website, including its full suite of solutions for broadcasters, with the aim of strengthening the brand's presence in social networks and second screens.
Theatre company Cinesa and search engine Findanygame are taking e-sports to the big screen at Cinesa Diagonal Mar in Barcelona, with the live streaming of the final of the SMITE video game.
DISH Network has put to rest two more carriage dispute issues: with Comcast regional sports networks, and with Journal Broadcast.
RTVN Premiere Partners
Most read news
- UK public broadcasters' content investments decline rapidly as retrans fees floated
- Brazil's Globo licenses the People's Choice
- Orange, Deutsche Telekom put £12.5BN price tag on sale of EE to BT
- Live shows dominate overall Twitter TV activity
- TV everywhere soars as Apple devices grab majority of online TV viewing
- Smart ad formats continue to lead mobile video engagement
- Blonder highlights encoding for high definition IPTV
- Telefónica, Ericsson take Internet to Peruvian Amazon
- 4K TV shipments skyrocket 500%
- Two-thirds of Americans watched online video in October
- Africa's IPTV base to hit 1.57MN by end 2018
- Apple TV fades away in streaming video player market
- Piracy becomes LATAM's third-largest virtual pay-TV operator
- Swisscom launches Teleclub Play flat-rate IPTV, mobile service
- Netflix set for 17MN international subs by end of 2014
- Rabbit running faster than Facebook