CTI Towers has struck a deal to acquire 120 wireless towers from Vyve Broadband, the independent cable MSO.
Tata Communications has become Net Insight's first customer to implement its live over-the-top (OTT) solution globally.
Thomson Video Networks has named Stephan Richard as vice president, strategy and business development.
The History Channel has created a one-hour special event documentary on the recent terror attacks in Paris, which claimed 130 lives.
Argentina's public satellite provider Arsat and cinema institute Incaa have launched Odeón, a free video-on-demand (VOD) platform for online distribution of national content.
Aiming to put an end to a long-running conflict, a Spanish court has given Rojadirecta.me a week to stop streaming illegally.
Argentina's cable TV organisation (ATVC) has handed out nearly 70 prizes at its annual awards ceremony, with HBO Latin America winning best fiction and documentary.
Over 2015 shipments of LCD panels sized 7 inches and above will reach 794 million units, a 4.1% year-on-year drop and a first-ever annual shipment decline, analyst WitsView predicts.
Most read news
- All 4 to offer VOD on Google Chromecast in UK
- Yahoo: mobile ads grow, but cross-platform approach most effective
- AeroCinema flies in new chief exec
- Growing data consumption spurs Venezuelan mobile video
- IT security giant warns of smart TV malware attacks
- Ad-free option pays off for Hulu
- Take 5 to take off for short-film VOD
- Ooyala unbundles ad analytics engine
- Telcos take a hold of the pay-TV market
- Apple TV to drive cable broadband adoption
- Spanish pay-TV rockets on IPTV
- Video Clarity launches 8K gear
- FilmBox channels set for Tanzania
- 4K Summit: Western Europe, with sports as killer app, to drive Ultra HD – eventually
- Sony expands PlayStation Vue streaming beyond PS3 and 4 to Amazon
- 4K Summit: industry needs to reach out to consumers to seal Ultra HD success