TNT Latin America has inked a deal with Entidad de Gestión de Derechos de los Productores Audiovisuales (EGEDA), the association for audiovisual producers of Spain, Portugal and LATAM, to cover the second edition of the Premios Platino cinema awards for the Ibero-American community.
Aiming to increase operation efficiency and quality in the region's northern are, Latin American consultancy firm Business Bureau has appointed Patricia Tomasini as country manager for Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
As the first trial of a new initiative between Vodafone and Valencia CF, the telco has completed a live, multiscreen experience for football fans in the club's stadium through its LTE network, using Thomson's multiscreen and HEVC encoder solution.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- Parks: OTT account-sharing tops 11%
- LATAM OTT subs to near 21MN by 2018
- TiVo adds Plex personal media app
- La Liga stays on Spanish TV screens
- DigitalGlue launches Harmonic’s ProCarbonMedia.tv
- 4KTV panel shipments surge in April 2015
- ICE integrates Cable Visión into residential offer
- Hispanic TV positions for OTT
- OTT passes 50% of American homes
- IneoQuest, Verimatrix partner for OTT monitoring
- Disney, FOX refuse to air ads for Verizon 'skinny' TV bundle
- EuroAZ rents capacity on Azerspace-1
- WikiLeaks unveils Netflix-Sony LATAM agreement
- YipTV brings international feeds OTT
- Sky 3D goes on-demand only
- Quarter of Americans watch OTT originals regularly