Latin America's connected and flat screen market is projected to reach 70 million units across the region's seven main markets by December 2018.
Univision is to launch Novelas Xpress, abridged versions of popular soap operas that deliver all the drama of the original stories in less than 15 hours. Targeting the Hispanic audience across the US, the titles will be available on demand through Uvideos and Hulu.
The pop culture phenomenon of lip sync battling is getting its very own television show.
West Coast Customs, the longest-running televised gear shop programme in the world, debuts again this weekend on FOX Sports 2 in the United States.
With ever more video on the rise, annual mobile operator expenditures are now in excess of $800 billion, with several leading players face the possibility of costs exceeding revenues by the end of the decade without remedial action.
RTVN Premiere Partners
Most read news
- OTT pay-TV to rocket to $10BN by 2018
- IPTV to account for a quarter of UK TV views by 2018
- Mobile video to form majority of wireless traffic by 2020
- Vestel partners with YuMe to extend O2 connected TV offering
- TV remains primary screen as multiscreen and social grow fast
- TalkTalk boosts IPTV bouquet with ITV Collections
- Samsung hits new milestone for UK connected TV smart hub
- BBC seals drama sales in Southeast Asia
- Bright House wires up IPTV
- TalkTalk taps Harmonic for IPTV processing
- Analyst accuses Netflix of telco, content industry ‘shakedown’
- Live streaming video soars over 200%
- TV Cultura taps Green Valley to boost production workflow
- Liberty Global gets Q3 subs boost and reverses losses
- TV everywhere to show dramatic growth by 2020
- BT confident Netflix access will add further fuel to TV business