Vodafone TV Spain has launched a new catch-up service, aiming to keep pace with its major competitors Telefonica and Orange.
BRB Internacional is getting ready for Brand Licensing Europe, to be held in London on 13-15 October, where it will show its cartoon programmes that have seen success in Spain on TVE's Clan: The Hive, Invizimals, and Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.
After several months without any distribution deal, Mediapro has announced it will land on Mexico's IPTV operator Totalplay with Canal F1 Latin America, the Formula One channel for LATAM viewers.
Mira TV is set to premiere the most watched content from Spain's Mediaset – including fiction, entertainment and news programming – across Florida.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- Outrage as Egyptian court hands three-year sentences to Al Jazeera journalists
- Broadcast industry ups the pace for 4K 4Charity Fun Run
- EPIX heads for Hulu as Netflix distribution deal winds down
- Apple TV 4 set to launch in October
- Hindi version of WWE set for Zee Cinema
- NBCU aligns distribution and networks across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- ESPN gets exclusive rights to US Open across Latin America, the US
- BBC Worldwide strengthens Earth's portfolio prior to LATAM launch
- Apple TV launch reported to be pushed back to 2016
- OTT to be considered a 'friend' to pay-TV
- Netflix drives Argentinan OTT past 1MN subs
- ESPN is the most social TV network
- Rural UK IPTV boost as government claims 3MN more fast broadband connections
- LA judge kicks out $20BN Comcast, Time Warner Cable law suit
- Streaming STBs reach a fifth of US broadband households
- Decline of TV, programmatic mark advertising trends