New RTVE president José Antonio Sánchez has come up with a survival plan for the Spanish public broadcaster: in addition to saving and efficiency strategies, Teledeporte will be kept on air and its international presence will be reinforced.
Spain's Tres 60 group has signed a deal with production house ZZJ through which three of the former's subsidiaries, Videoreport, LSL and Rez, will develop various formats for both the national public broadcaster RTVE and the regional signal Canal Sur.
The Arts University, one of the largest educational centres for TV and cinema in Ecuador, has acquired a new audiovisual content solution for managing production environments from Spain's VSN.
RTVN Premiere Partners
Most read news
- Africa's IPTV base to hit 1.57MN by end 2018
- Popcornflix achieves 4.5 million Roku downloads
- Two-thirds of Americans watched online video in October
- LATAM connected TV shipments to near 70MN by 2018
- Samsung, LG drive large TV panels rise but ceiling nears
- Teleste powers IPTV streaming solution for Brazil's Arganet
- US TV audiences decline as SVOD ramps up
- Exclusive access to high quality content key to European OTT
- Bright House wires up IPTV
- TalkTalk taps Harmonic for IPTV processing
- Live streaming video soars over 200%
- TV Cultura taps Green Valley to boost production workflow
- Liberty Global gets Q3 subs boost and reverses losses
- TV everywhere to show dramatic growth by 2020
- Leading online TV firms create Streaming Video Alliance
- BT confident Netflix access will add further fuel to TV business