Connecting the US Hispanic audience with Latin American football, beIN Sports is to offer exclusive English- and Spanish-language live coverage of the South American Conmebol World Cup qualifiers.
VSNExplorer's Business Intelligence (BI) layer for decision-making and optimisation will be showcased by VSN's CTO, Manuel Escribano, at the FIAT/IFTA World Conference in Vienna on 8 October.
General Communication Inc (GCI) in Alaska has selected the Tektronix Medius Video Quality Monitor and Sentry Edge monitors for its IPTV service.
Lionsgate and Skydance have formed a global television distribution pact with the launch of Skydance International.
AT&T has re-upped its distribution agreement with Viacom — including for DirecTV.
Huace Group/Croton Media, one of China's largest production companies, is teaming with Keshet International on scripted and comedy series.
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group has inked a deal with AwesomenessTV to extend the international reach of the leading MCN.
Survey data from eMarketer has revealed just how mainstream an activity over-the-top (OTT) video has become.
Most read news
- Netflix reveals stepped deployment across Southern Europe
- PlayOn upgrades video streaming
- Al Jazeera channels shift MENA frequency
- Netflix targets teens with new original series
- TV5Monde hops aboard AsiaSat 5 for Asia-Pacific HD coverage
- Tedial showcases Ultra HD media management
- Spain's OTT market set to explode
- Televisa to re-launch OTT platform in 2016
- IBC 2015: NASA, Harmonic launch North America’s first Ultra HD consumer channel
- Global TV shipments plummet in Q2, but 4KTV sees big growth
- IBC 2015: Second screens becoming first for living rooms
- Telefonica taps ARRIS for IPTV STBs
- Orange IPTV adds free beIN Sports
- IBC 2015: Netgem, Alsatis, Videofutur team for fibre TV service
- IBC 2015: Conax reveals next-generation IPTV security client
- Hispasat eyes LATAM audiovisual growth on Intelsat 34