Leading Japanese digital media agency D.A.Consortium (DAC) has tapped online advertising firm YuMe for tools to build a private ad marketplace.
US Hispanic network Univision is strengthening its structure by extending its employment agreement with its current president and CEO Randy Falco and appointing a new VP and general manager of social media.
Online subscription video services are driving connected TV activities according to research from Futuresource Consulting.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- 2015 to be year of Ultra HD as channels drive uptake
- Private operators on verge of 4G agreement in Ecuador
- Sports content costs for pay-TV set to accelerate
- Qatar's latest channel Al Araby launches from London
- 39 million streaming media players in US homes by 2017
- Pakistan to embark on DTH bidding, mobile TV licensing
- NBC renews Food Fighters for season 2
- Canada earmarks $1.2MN for TV and film production in BC
- Pay-TV subscribers love Netflix too
- CES 2015: Skyworth, China Telecom launch connected TV
- CES 2015: Samsung unveils its SUHD future with next-gen 4KTVs and UHD Alliance
- IBC MENA: OTT the new IPTV
- Mediaset tops Spain's social TV year
- Short-form has strong future but TV and films drive online video
- Al Jazeera shows interest in Spanish DTT, La Liga rights
- Vodafone urges Spanish authorities to stop Telefónica-Canal+ buyout