An Australian and international co-production of children’s favourite Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs has been sold to broadcasters in the UK, Portugal, Sweden, China, Vietnam, Singapore and Africa.
Endemol Shine plans to produce an original celebrity reality series called The Ultimate BROcation.
Sony DADC New Media Solutions has released Ven.ue Unlimited, a managed cloud-based content distribution service.
Digigram has introduced a compact 4K/UHD hardware-based HEVC decoder line which when used in conjunction with the company's AQORD HEVC encoders, enables broadcasters to build a live 4K/UHD or multiple-HD-stream contribution link between a remote event site and the studio.
Most read news
- Yahoo Esports, ESL strike streaming partnership
- Temporary low DTH capacity makes Colombian channels share DirecTV signal
- Yospace, THEOplayer enter partnership to enable HTML5 dynamic ad insertion
- HBO, ATT ink ‘historic’ carriage deal
- UFC, Televisa partner for The Ultimate Fighter
- AB Groupe taps Ericsson for France’s first Ultra HD TV channel
- Months after analogue switch-off, 25 million Mexicans still without DTT
- GS Group enters interactive TV market
- Social more critical to success of digital video campaigns than YouTube, Vevo
- VOD surges, record revenues for broadcast TV in the UK in 2015
- Strimm cuts loose in social TV
- Netflix dabbles in VR with Stranger Things clip
- Hulu to axe its free tier
- Growing broadband a springboard for VTR to deliver Horizon TV in Chile
- CenturyLink beefs up skinny TV trials
- Netflix enters into first LATAM feature-film partnership