Social TV 25-05-2016
Its teams may dominate European football, but La Liga’s ambitions are now spreading to the wider world through social media, namely Facebook.
Ad Tech 25-05-2016
YuMe has partnered with StickyADS.tv, a video private exchange software provider, with a mission to help premium publishers embrace programmatic video in a controlled and transparent manner.
Airtel Digital TV, the direct-to-home (DTH) arm of leading global telecommunications provider Bharti Airtel, has deployed a compression headend solution from Harmonic to support HD viewing.
Making good on CEO Les Moonves' upbeat projections earlier this year, CBS is claiming its eighth straight year as the most-watched network overall in the US.
TiVo Research has uncovered what supporters of the Democratic and Republican presidential frontrunners watch on TV.
The speed of virtual reality’s (VR) arrival onto the broadcasting scene has gathered pace with the news that Eurosport is to launch a new app designed to fans to access new and innovative VR content at the Roland Garros tennis tournament.
Most read news
- YouTube to launch VR app
- 4K: a lone bright spot in STB market
- LATAM pay-TV to expand pre-paid models
- Ultra HD Forum confirms speakers for European Digital conference
- Turner announces development deals, greenlights
- Roku is No 1 streaming media player in US
- The CW to debut Supergirl, green lights new series
- YouTube launches Red in Australia
- Apple TV, Roku add ESPN Classic
- Wuaki.tv teams with Hisense for Ultra HD smart TV content
- YouTube gives boost to creators in content dispute
- Netflix looks at lessons learnt to gain popularity in Asia
- NBC Olympics, Snapchat partner for Olympics video coverage
- Nielsen: some TV shows see biggest audience gains 7+ days after airing
- TalkTalk introduces TV Store
- Discovery reports flat earnings for Q1