'Responsibilities and opportunities' have been cited for a major corporate reorganisation of programme and promotion strategies by Sinclair Broadcast Group.
Disney XD has ordered a sophomore season of its popular animated series, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.
US satellite operator DISH Network has reached a multi-year agreement with TEGNA for local retransmission.
Pay-TV operator OSN will next year launch a channel dedicated to HBO-produced shows that will air across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) at the same time as their US debut.
Leading Chinese TV makers are trimming panel buying in response to TV panel oversupply and falling prices, says research firm IHS.
Pay-TV giant Sky has agreed a new multi-year movie and TV agreement with Disney UK & Ireland to offer the latter's content live, on-demand and on the go.
Most read news
- Mobile advertising lags mobile viewing
- Half of adults under 32 will not pay for TV by 2025
- Growing IPTV demand to boost the global residential gateway market
- 10% of broadband households are cord-cutters
- Monterosa secures £1.2MN series-A funding round
- Yahoo partners with Chevy on Ana Gasteyer Web series
- Wuaki.tv moves forward with Austria, Ireland launches
- Households with streaming media devices watch more video
- Online video boom heralds rise of the 'super viewer'
- IBC 2015: Netgem, Alsatis, Videofutur team for fibre TV service
- Orange IPTV adds free beIN Sports
- Connected apps pushing viewers to watch more TV, video
- Alcatel boosts IPTV for Mexico's Totalplay
- Almost 200MN Americans watched online video in August
- Global average connection speed increases 17% year-over-year
- Korea's KT seals IPTV content deal with Sony, ABC