Spain's Grupo Secuoya has consolidated its presence in Peru thanks to an agreement with Frecuencia Latina through the former's local company Imizu which is to deliver series and shows to the Peruvian network.
UK independent film lovers now have the opportunity to watch films the day they are released in cinemas via a refreshed Curzon Home Cinema app on the Samsung smart TV hub.
Making sure that it has both the cash and the wherewithal to best deploy it, Channel 4 has made three new appointments to support its £20 million growth fund venture.
RTVN Premiere Partners
Most read news
- Africa's IPTV base to hit 1.57MN by end 2018
- Popcornflix achieves 4.5 million Roku downloads
- Two-thirds of Americans watched online video in October
- LATAM connected TV shipments to near 70MN by 2018
- Samsung, LG drive large TV panels rise but ceiling nears
- Teleste powers IPTV streaming solution for Brazil's Arganet
- US TV audiences decline as SVOD ramps up
- Exclusive access to high quality content key to European OTT
- Bright House wires up IPTV
- TalkTalk taps Harmonic for IPTV processing
- Live streaming video soars over 200%
- TV Cultura taps Green Valley to boost production workflow
- Liberty Global gets Q3 subs boost and reverses losses
- TV everywhere to show dramatic growth by 2020
- Leading online TV firms create Streaming Video Alliance
- BT confident Netflix access will add further fuel to TV business