As the over-the-top (OTT) and video-on-demand (VOD) offer develops across Latin America, some pay-TV subs are deciding to stop paying for traditional platforms, a trend especially strong among millennials, with 13% of them cutting the cord.
Global content creator, producer and distributor, Endemol Shine Group has launched a new regional hub for premium content in the Asia region.
As it continues to make use of its Growth Fund to support the UK's independent TV production sector, Channel 4 has chosen Voltage TV as the latest company in which to take an equity stake.
Agency demand for media in the Australian advertising market has reached record-high levels in the first quarter of 2015 according to data from SMI.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- Parks: OTT account-sharing tops 11%
- LATAM OTT subs to near 21MN by 2018
- TiVo adds Plex personal media app
- La Liga stays on Spanish TV screens
- DigitalGlue launches Harmonic’s ProCarbonMedia.tv
- 4KTV panel shipments surge in April 2015
- ICE integrates Cable Visión into residential offer
- Netflix shares soar on rumours of Chinese launch
- OTT passes 50% of American homes
- IneoQuest, Verimatrix partner for OTT monitoring
- Disney, FOX refuse to air ads for Verizon 'skinny' TV bundle
- EuroAZ rents capacity on Azerspace-1
- WikiLeaks unveils Netflix-Sony LATAM agreement
- YipTV brings international feeds OTT
- Sky 3D goes on-demand only
- Quarter of Americans watch OTT originals regularly