The BBC could be forced to meet the cost of free television licences for the over-75s as part of £12 billion in welfare cuts to be announced in the UK Government's budget on Wednesday (8 July).
SoMedia Networks has added video ad production integrations/listings with WordPress, Yahoo! Commerce Central, Yahoo! Small Business, Google Chrome, Unbounce, Moz, Serchen and Capterra.
Centro has integrated the Centro DSP with video inventory from DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Dailymotion Exchange and LiveRail's private exchange partners such as Microsoft Ad Exchange and Maker Studios.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- AT&T-DirecTV merger approval expected any day
- Spain's Subtitulos.es folds under anti-piracy law
- Netflix slates its first LATAM original, Narcos
- The force be with Clarovideo
- BBC3 to be cancelled, moved online
- Cricket World Cup 2015 draws 1.5BN TV viewers
- Videocon d2h adds Kannada music, news channels
- CTE announces OTT action channel for Asia
- MediaCorp adopts never.no social content aggregator for flagship current affairs
- LATAM meets network capacity demand with virtual platforms
- Millennial viewing to drive LATAM OTT market to $8BN by 2025
- OTT market rife with opportunity for 'innovative' entrants
- Telefónica opens gateway to manage quintuple play
- IPTV expands reach to nine Arab countries
- TDC taps Alcatel to extend premium IPTV services into new markets
- Singtel selects SoftCast to add resilience to playout