What is claimed to be Europe‘s biggest, most affordable Indian TV package on satellite is now available to the various expat communities dotted around Europe via bobbles.tv.
One of Scandinavia’s leading content distribution brands, Nordic World, has closed a string of deals with broadcasters in Norway and Finland for more than 120 hours of TV4 Sweden content.
Online Video 22-02-2017
Following the product’s successful launch in the US, e-commerce giant Amazon has identified the next key markets launched its Fire TV product.
Mexican singer and fashionista Daniela Magún has joined up with Discovery Familia with Mi Estilo, Tu Estilo.
Video viewing has exploded on mobile devices, with an average of 57% of consumers globally watching videos on a mobile phone every day.
Most read news
- BBC iPlayer makes record-breaking start to 2017 as personalisation begins
- Disney’s Maker Studios cuts hundreds of online networks
- Malaysia’s iflix to launch in MENA through Zain tie-up
- Teads nabs $200MN in 2016 revenue
- Europe shines as Liberty Global claims 2016 a fiscal success
- Granada, Real Betis score for La Liga live Facebook football
- South Africa’s ShowMax to launch in Poland
- Colombia’s OTT tax reform may lead the way internationally, says Ovum
- Univision is No 1 Spanish-language network in US
- Facebook full steam ahead for premium video
- Showtime to give Billions for free
- Most Americans don’t know what 4K is
- Fox set to pull the plug on DirecTV across LATAM
- Spanish police bust Premier League streaming pirates
- DirecTV Now adds Starz programming options
- Mediapro streams La Liga on Facebook