PX TV, the Hispanic extreme sports, music and lifestyle channel, has launched on the AT&T U-verse App.
Akamai Technologies has announced that it will offer complementary CDN services to any Internet of Things (IoT) or wearable tech start-ups that are participants of the Wearable World Labs programme.
Sling TV has launched its Android TV application for Google's Nexus Player, expanding its availability further for mobile devices.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- Globovision shrugs off Venezuela's political pressures
- Broadcast TV news grows in relevance
- More than one in ten LATAM millennials cutting the cord
- Arris data-based platform to enable targeted ads, better recommendation
- Sunset+Vine scores Channel 5 Football League highlights show deal
- Mobile video surges but away from cellular network
- Nielsen: TV + online campaigns increase audience reach
- YouTube launches shoppable advertising
- OTT passes 50% of American homes
- IneoQuest, Verimatrix partner for OTT monitoring
- EuroAZ rents capacity on Azerspace-1
- YipTV brings international feeds OTT
- Quarter of Americans watch OTT originals regularly
- African Movie Channel teams with StarTimes to launch AMC Series
- Satellite subs more likely to cut the cord
- Canada's CraveTV launches on Chromecast