Broadcast services firm Globecast has entered a partnership with Imagina France for what the firms say is the first demonstration of a live remote production service solution with match broadcast.
French video infrastructure provider ATEME today announced that JSC Channel One Russia has selected ATEME’s contribution technology to support its international TV content exchange.
Ad Tech 07-12-2016
In the last 12 months, online video giant YouTube has paid out over $1 billion to the music industry from advertising alone, demonstrating that multiple experiences and models are succeeding alongside each other.
BLOCKBUSTER is back and has selected Mediamorph’s platform to streamline the management of contracts, supplier royalty reporting and critical title avails data flowing from content providers.
Most read news
- The Simpsons marathon blows up FXX ratings
- La Liga, Microsoft sign worldwide digital content alliance
- Mediapro feeds the world with 360°, 4K El Clásico
- HBO speeds up LATAM OTT launch
- YouTube adds 4K for live streaming
- Hopster extends preschool SVOD reach with Fingerprint
- Quickflix relaunches with Finding Dory rights
- Amazon Video adds HBO, Cinemax to channel line-up
- 4K adoption up 104%
- SPT’s ONE prepares for Korean drama Legend of the Blue Sea
- Windstream expands Kinetic IPTV in North Carolina
- BT launches 'next-gen' YouView with free TV app, added Ultra HD and Dolby Atmos
- Reliance Jio eyeing December DTH launch
- 2016 a banner year for 4K/Ultra HD
- Brightcove launches social video publishing platform
- US pay-TV providers lose over a quarter of a million subs in third quarter of 2016