ESPN and ESPN Deportes will deploy an Olympic-style production to deliver complete multi-platform coverage of the 2015 Pan American Games from Toronto in July, in both English and Spanish across the US.
The first large commercial consequence of Telefonica's buy-out of Canal+ has arrived in the form of new pay-TV platform Movistar Plus.
Indian joint venture Viacom18 has unveiled its latest English language general entertainment channel Colors Infinity, with content from major Hollywood and UK providers, as well as independents.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- Mobile matters most for video consumption and ad growth in Ooyala index
- Netflix sets its sights on India
- Nine-tenths of broadband households to have Wi-Fi by 2019
- Qwilt covers $25MN Series D funding to 'accelerate streaming revolution'
- Streaming soars in Argentina as pay-TV keeps momentum
- Aframe provides BBC Worldwide with cloud video collaboration platform
- Game of Thrones ends on Sky high note
- VUBIQUITY, WOW! ink content management deal
- MediaCorp adopts never.no social content aggregator for flagship current affairs
- LATAM meets network capacity demand with virtual platforms
- OTT market rife with opportunity for 'innovative' entrants
- AT&T agrees to net neutrality concessions in DirecTV merger
- DISH, T-Mobile USA talk merger
- Telefónica opens gateway to manage quintuple play
- Millennial viewing to drive LATAM OTT market to $8BN by 2025
- TDC taps Alcatel to extend premium IPTV services into new markets