Looking to deliver video-on-demand (VOD) content aggregation and digital multiscreen delivery solutions in Latin America, Grey Juice Lab and Globetek Media have announced a strategic alliance in the region.
In an unexpected move, the Argentinean Government has approved a new telecoms law at a time when the industry was actually expecting an LTE spectrum bid. The Argentina Digital regulation homogenises all networks under the same law, thus allowing telcos to enter the pay-TV market.
RTVN Premiere Partners
Most read news
- Analyst accuses Netflix of telco, content industry ‘shakedown’
- Comcast: Not concerned about HBO & CBS going OTT
- Latin American DVR habits leave the cloud-recording door open
- FilmOn asks FCC for cable TV licence
- FCC proposes unlocking of content bundles to drive OTT TV access
- TV everywhere to show dramatic growth by 2020
- Amazon launches Alpha House series two, triples Fire TV content
- Multiscreen advertising catches up with viewing habits
- Millennials driving 'drastic' changes in TV viewing
- ATCi implements IPTV content transport aggregation model
- Pay-TV dominance masking full extent of soaring SVOD
- Telefónica closes E-Plus acquisition, becomes leading German operator
- Akamai, Juniper team on elastic CDN
- Technicolor to be Warner Bros exclusive IP licensing agent
- Google, Paramount partner for film 'first-of-kind'
- Online TV consumption rockets 388%