Although Spanish telco Telefónica has seen profits halved during the first half of the year, its video operations keep moving forward, with nearly 8.5 million global pay-TV households.
Mexican IPTV operator Totalplay is adding Atreseries to its networks portfolio and extending ¡Hola! TV to more content packages.
Media Investment 30-07-2016
Sinclair Broadcast Group has agreed to pay $9.5 million in Federal Communications Commission (FCC) fines to resolve a number of Media Bureau investigations, including one into the allegation that Sinclair violated its obligation to negotiate for retransmission consent in good faith.
Ad Tech 29-07-2016
Programmatic advertising company Varick Media Management has formed an integration with VideoAmp's video demand-side platform (DSP) for cross-screen campaigns.
DIRECTV is expanding its NFL Sunday Ticket streaming service, NFLST.TV, to more people across more devices.
Most read news
- Televisa eyes larger slice of Univision
- TV Azteca sales driven by football, in-house content
- Twitter to launch live streaming partnership for major league baseball and hockey
- Offer for Baidu’s stake in iQiyi withdrawn
- Russia Today to remain in Argentina
- Airtel Digital, Shemaroo combine for Gujarat SVOD service
- Verizon to buy Yahoo for $4.83BN
- VSN adds online thesaurus to video management solution
- Yospace adds a DASH of dynamic ad insertion
- Twitter inks streaming deal with Bloomberg TV
- BBC Looke to expand Brazilian VOD footprint
- Movistar+ beats Netflix to offline content in Spain
- Quarter of US households have cut the cord
- StarTimes cements Eutelsat ties for African expansion
- Singtel launches OTT video portal app
- Brazil’s creators demand VOD regulation