Consumers interested in trying out the Oculus Rift virtual reality goggle gadget can now get their wish: Rift demos are set to launch at 48 Best Buy stores in the US on 7 May, as part of The Intel Experience.
The Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network (HITN) is bringing celebrity chef and entrepreneur Lidia Bastianich to US Hispanic audiences.
The Good Wife is to become the first ever US TV series to be remade in Korea, after CBS Studios International licensed the format to tvN.
The pilot phase of Nigeria’s nationwide programme to transition from analogue to digital terrestrial television (DTT) has been launched in Jos, Plateau State.
Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) will broadcast Nine Entertainment’s metropolitan content into Queensland, Southern NSW and Victoria following a five-year regional TV affiliation agreement between the two parties.
Bangladesh has its first direct-to-home (DTH) satellite TV service after the launch of RealVU by operator Beximco Communications at outlets in Dhaka, Sylhet and Chittagong.
Most read news
- The more you stream, the more likely you are to downgrade pay-TV
- Global consumers increasingly taking multiple SVOD services
- Turner debuts FilmStruck OTT streaming service
- Broadcast is a top ‘ask’ for OTT streaming packages
- LATAM dents Millicom Q1
- HBO Go free for a month in LATAM
- DisneyLife falls foul of China’s digital media crackdown
- SES inks capacity deals as fiscal year gets off to slow start
- 2015 surge sets Netflix on track for 150MN customers by 2020
- Smartphones are the new TV in Spain
- Brightcove goes with the Flow for OTT
- Controller claims instant success for new online-only BBC Three
- Yahoo Sports offers live, free game daily during baseball season
- Wrestlemania 32 drives massive streaming traffic
- Bloomberg Television launches on TVPlayer streaming service in UK
- Over four-fifths of Colombians subscribe to video services