While ETV's IPTV service is taking its first steps into Colombia's pay-TV market, the telco´s fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) network keeps growing, reaching nearly half a million homes last month.
The American Cable Association has urged the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to extend its decision regarding IPTV providers’ regulatory fees to the satellite arena.
In a highly competitive market place operators are continuously looking for new ways to... Read more
Consumers are increasingly demanding seamless entertainment discovery experiences. Whether finding... Read more
According to a new report from TDG, The Future of TV Monetization, total TV and video revenue over... Read more
Four years after we streamed the Vancouver Olympics I find myself sitting in Las Vegas with a... Read more
RTVN Premiere Partners
Most read news
- Comcast-TWC tie-up would control more than a third of US broadband
- IPTV boost as Alcatel-Lucent claims broadband world record
- Court rejects beIN Sport TV rights case against TeleLiban
- BBC launches 'competition revolution'
- Rentrak changes up board appointments
- Global pay-TV subs rise 5.2% year-on-year
- FOX challenges DISH Anywhere, citing Aereo precedent
- LCD TV shipments to rise 3.2% as 4KTV panel prices plunge
- Pay-TV operators dominate STB development
- Bonnier Growth Media takes full control of Scandinavian Studios
- Magine prepares for commercial launch in Spain
- Three out of seven key segments dominate multiscreen video
- NBC takes San Fermín running bulls to the US
- Convergent serves up in-stadium IPTV for 2014 World Cup
- 60% to stream World Cup online – despite ITV epic fail
- ESPN garners record ratings for Brazil-Croatia World Cup opener