UK cableco Virgin Media is bringing cult US TV show Ash vs Evil Dead to the UK, exclusively for its TV customers.
Leading kids’ entertainment brand Nickelodeon has teamed with MENA pay-TV operator OSN to offer Emmy-winning Nickelodeon Play as an app.
Targeting over 200,000 bars airing football across Spain, Orange is to launch a special offer for public venues.
Movistar Colombia has launched Estrenos, a new platform within its video-on-demand (VOD) service to deliver high definition (HD) premieres of the latest blockbusters.
CTI Towers has struck a deal to acquire 120 wireless towers from Vyve Broadband, the independent cable MSO.
Most read news
- IT security giant warns of smart TV malware attacks
- SpotX introduces video inventory curated marketplaces
- Mobile video advertising to hit $159BN by 2018
- Next Limit, BRB launch gamification app
- Plug to be pulled on BBC Three as a TV service in February
- YOU On Demand closes $10MN investment deal with Sun Seven Stars
- Samsung breaks $1BN in TV sales
- India’s inactive DTH TV subscriptions near 50% of total base
- Telcos take a hold of the pay-TV market
- Spanish pay-TV rockets on IPTV
- Apple TV to drive cable broadband adoption
- Video Clarity launches 8K gear
- FilmBox channels set for Tanzania
- Simplestream taps Netgem to offer mobile, in-home live premium channels
- 4K Summit: Western Europe, with sports as killer app, to drive Ultra HD – eventually
- Sony expands PlayStation Vue streaming beyond PS3 and 4 to Amazon