UK hybrid linear and digital TV producer/distributor Barcroft Media has commissioned a series of original self-funded, long form documentary projects to premiere on its digital platform.
As American football fans in the US and beyond gear up for the Big Game this weekend, NBC has announced that its Super Bowl advertising inventory — going for a record $4.4-$4.5 million per 30-second spot — is officially sold out.
Amazon is continuing to hit original and exclusive streaming video content hard, adding new series and pledging more investment. The company has announced that it has added the comedy Catastrophe to its line-up of Amazon original series, along with exclusive access to Starz’ The White Queen mini series.
Leading Japanese digital media agency D.A.Consortium (DAC) has tapped online advertising firm YuMe for tools to build a private ad marketplace.
Thought Leadership Blogs
Most read news
- 2015 to be year of Ultra HD as channels drive uptake
- Private operators on verge of 4G agreement in Ecuador
- Qatar's latest channel Al Araby launches from London
- 39 million streaming media players in US homes by 2017
- Over 80% of Latin Americans use a second screen
- Bulls charge in European entertainment and media M&A market
- Pakistan to embark on DTH bidding, mobile TV licensing
- GFK preps impending launch in Brazil
- Pay-TV subscribers love Netflix too
- CES 2015: Skyworth, China Telecom launch connected TV
- CES 2015: Samsung unveils its SUHD future with next-gen 4KTVs and UHD Alliance
- IBC MENA: OTT the new IPTV
- Mediaset tops Spain's social TV year
- Short-form has strong future but TV and films drive online video
- Al Jazeera shows interest in Spanish DTT, La Liga rights
- Vodafone urges Spanish authorities to stop Telefónica-Canal+ buyout