The American Cable Association has urged the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to extend its decision regarding IPTV providers’ regulatory fees to the satellite arena.
Alaskan cable operator GCI has expanded its TV Everywhere lineup with the recent additions of FOX, BTN2Go, MTV, VH1 and Spike on its GCI Go TV Everywhere service.
Robust DVR usage has pushed the season premiere of Rizzoli & Isles on TNT in the US to 8.7 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery, while the launch of The Last Ship has grown to 7.7 million viewers in Live + 7.
As the World Cup reaches its conclusion, the Europe Broadcasting Union (EBU) has revealed further details of the extent of its investment in essential technology to deliver matches in 4K and crucially UltraHD.
In a highly competitive market place operators are continuously looking for new ways to... Read more
Consumers are increasingly demanding seamless entertainment discovery experiences. Whether finding... Read more
According to a new report from TDG, The Future of TV Monetization, total TV and video revenue over... Read more
Four years after we streamed the Vancouver Olympics I find myself sitting in Las Vegas with a... Read more
RTVN Premiere Partners
Most read news
- Comcast-TWC tie-up would control more than a third of US broadband
- ESPN breaks more records for World Cup coverage
- CANAL+, Capa Drama, Zodiak, Incendo offer treat of Versailles
- UltraHD TV shipments forecast to grow at 160%
- Court rejects beIN Sport TV rights case against TeleLiban
- Global pay-TV subs rise 5.2% year-on-year
- BBC launches 'competition revolution'
- IPTV boost as Alcatel-Lucent claims broadband world record
- Pay-TV operators dominate STB development
- World Cup fans over-index on multiscreen video behaviours
- Magine prepares for commercial launch in Spain
- Convergent serves up in-stadium IPTV for 2014 World Cup
- Bonnier Growth Media takes full control of Scandinavian Studios
- 60% to stream World Cup online – despite ITV epic fail
- DirecTV takes World Cup to social networks
- Three out of seven key segments dominate multiscreen video