WGN America’s original series, Underground, which tells the unflinching story of enslaved people who risked their lives to reach freedom — made history Monday when it became the inaugural public programme presented at the Smithsonian’s new National Museum of African American History and Culture.
The XTS extremely high throughput satellite network for multiple mobility markets is now available.
Starz Play has teamed up with mobile operator STC to offer digital film and television content to its customers across Saudi Arabia.
Most read news
- AT&T, Scripps Networks ink content distribution for DIRECTV NOW
- Filmin gains PlayStation for Spanish VOD offer
- Spain’s TV industry goes to war with online rivals
- Hispasat revamps broadcasting partnership with Teatro Real
- Over four-fifths of US households subscribe to a pay-TV service
- Viacom joins Spain’s branded content association
- Starz shines with original content in 2017 slate
- Amazon Fire adds Hispanic-focused content
- Blurrt, Vizrt integrate for social TV analytics
- More than 100MN to adopt next-generation HDR TVs by 2020
- Hooq sets sights on original Indian content
- Brazil’s cinema industry lobbies for VOD regulation
- Google integrates Cast into Chrome browser
- CBS All Access launches ad-free tier
- RTL Nitro revs up 4K broadcast
- Ericsson, Cisco partner for Caribbean IPTV backbone