Social TV 02-12-2016
Spanish football competition La Liga and Microsoft have inked a deal to feed the former’s 1.6 billion social media followers with digital content.
Hopster, the app provider that helps kids learn through TV shows and games, is partnering with Fingerprint to extend the reach of its ad-free subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) preschool content across kid-friendly platforms.
Swedish commercial broadcaster TV4’s C More subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) service has committed to two seasons of the high-concept spy thriller series based on Swedish author Jan Guillou’s best-selling Hamilton books.
The online Rugby7Stars fantasy game, produced for World Rugby to engage fans with the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series, has been updated to include the addition of the hugely popular Women’s Rugby Sevens.
Media Analysis 02-12-2016
Production houses may be missing out on cashing in on huge video demand after research reveals that TV professionals don’t have time to learn how to use the advanced technology that the industry has traditionally relied on.
Leading business and financial news network CNBC has teamed up with SME e-commerce firm Alibaba.com and video agency Hub to create Pop Up Start Up a new business entertainment show.
Most read news
- JungoTV launches Omai TV
- ITV enters content partnership with AwesomenessTV
- Turner draws on European Television Service for new animation
- Amazon makes US Prime Video available in Spain
- Tigo gets DTH licence in Paraguay
- San Antonio Four finally exonerated
- Pakistan regulator issues three DTH licences
- Irdeto wins CIBN OTT content security contract
- 4K adoption up 104%
- SPT’s ONE prepares for Korean drama Legend of the Blue Sea
- Windstream expands Kinetic IPTV in North Carolina
- BT launches 'next-gen' YouView with free TV app, added Ultra HD and Dolby Atmos
- 2016 a banner year for 4K/Ultra HD
- Brightcove launches social video publishing platform
- 4K-UHD Summit 2016: quality still an issue for VR, says Sky
- YouTube adds support for HDR